Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Time is Here ~

I realize that I have been posting a lot of content that isn't necessarily related to my daily life in Japan, and sometimes I want to share a short little story, but I just forget to write it down here or think maybe it's not even worth mentioning.  Enough!  I do what I want!  So here's a little bit of what happened today.

Today I had class with the second years.  They made Christmas cards that I'm going to send to friends in the US, and some are whatever quality like you can tell they're just trying to get it done, and then there were some really awesome ones, and, of course, a lot of variety in between.


This week I'm also receiving the gingerbread cookies and Christmas trees I assigned two weeks ago, and the results are always interesting, just like last year.




Here's today's lunch!



Then during recess, I went to the school library and found these interesting books about characters named Cabbage Boy (キャベツ君) and Mr. Mountain Pig (ブタヤマさん).  



Omg, I could read everything (yay!), and thanks to the pictures, I could understand what was happening even if I read a word I didn't know.  But let me tell you, the stories are weird. Just see for yourself.

 





You see? The moon ate the thing!!

I also put up these cute worksheets in each grade level hallway  because I thought maybe the kids might like them and because it's in English.



I got it from this website-->  http://artforkidshub.com/how-to-draw-a-reindeer/


It's been a pretty normal day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment