Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Trying to do the YouTube thing

Happy Holidays, lovely readers!

So I'm trying to stay positive and productive, and I've made some things!!

Early in November, I made an impressions video for Brizzy, and it actually turns out that she used some of my video for her video to celebrate hitting one million subscribers!  I'm still a bit in shock, to be honest, but I'm so happy to be included!  I feel like I'm a part of this YouTube community!


Then I filmed another food thing, a second episode for Dashing Dara, but I think I improved it a bit especially by finally making a thumbnail for it and trying out new angles.


Oh!  And I uploaded my first BookTube video!  Yay!  It's super long, and I don't think anyone will ever want to watch the whole thing through, but my goal was to just get started, and so I did!  I plan to make my future videos shorter and more concise.  Gotta work on that.



And now, my most recent video.  I made another TLT (The Little Things) video.  These are actually the easiest videos for me to make since so far I haven't decided to put much more than minimal effort into editing.  I just kinda have fun making these tiny little clips where I show off a tiny piece of my life in Japan.  I like it as is for now.  I hope to make more of them since there are so many things I want to share!


So yay!  So far, I've got two videos per month for two months in a row.  I hope I can keep this up and eventually increase it to three times a month and then, gasp, maybe once a week.

I know I'm still pretty newb at this, but I hope that as I keep recording and editing videos, my content will become better and better....and I'll become more and more comfortable in front of a camera.  Every day I think more and more about how much fun it would be to be an entertainer, a performer, an actor, and more specifically, a voice actor.  I need to learn to be confident and to be myself in front of a camera.  So yeah, here goes my journey to becoming a better me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment