Monday, July 13, 2015

it's the cat collection~

ねこあつめ Neko Atsume



This is a cute casual app game that is available in both the Play Store and the Apple Store.  It's all about collecting kitties!



Look!


It's cute!!


Yeah, it's really not that complex.  But it's cute!


And yeah, the game is in Japanese, but I think if you've played games long enough or even just played enough of these like time-waster app games, then you can figure it out easily enough.  Or!  If you're studying Japanese, the tutorial and some of the items names and things are good practice for reading, like so:


So yeah, it's not any kind of spectacular game, but I'm currently into it, and it's fun to look at.  I have a lot of free time and practically live on public transportation, so I gots time to look at little cartoon kitties on my phone here and there.

(=^.^=)

No comments:

Post a Comment