Wednesday, January 25, 2012

While I'm procrastinating the next post...

( っ '๐')づ Five things
Five things you will find if you open my bag:
♥ chapstick
♥ iPod touch
♥ Kapibara coin purse or cat coin purse
♥ Borders cloud pencil case
♥ old, crumpled up receipts and coupons

Five things in my bedroom:
♥ giant kapibara plushy
♥ BOOKS
♥ bed
♥ laptop plugged into the wall
♥ lots of SOCKS

Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
♥ stay up all night for no reason
♥ write a book
♥ cook delicious breakfasts, cakes, and pastries
♥ drink coffee with a picture drawn in the foam
♥ go on a shopping spree in Korea and buy ALL the cute things

Five things that make me very happy:
♥ food
♥ creamy drinks
♥ spending time with my friends and family
♥ my ヒル
♥ books

Five things I’m currently into:
♥ tumblr
♥ recording videos
♥ youtube (communitychannel, eatyourkimchi's simonandmartina, mychonny, davidsocomedy, cookingwithdog, creamvision, etc.)
♥ Apple Store Apps (zoozle, my bakery story, hanging with friends, etc.)
♥ kpop (2NE1, BigBang, B2st, miss A)

Five things on my To-Do list:
♥ blog
♥ make more youtube videos
♥ study kanji....maybe
♥ read more books
♥ be more determined to get better at understanding spoken japanese

Five things some people may or may not know about you:
♥ I love rollercoasters, but I get car sick very easily.
♥ I can make a 3 leaf clover with my tongue (and unwrap a starburst candy, too!)
♥ I have strange paranoias and superstitions with my electronic equipment, and so I do not like change  (don't change my settings!>__<)
♥ I am so lazy...
♥ I've only watch one Kdrama ever and no Jdramas.  (I <3 Coffee Prince!)

┈━═☆☆☆             ┈━═☆  ┈━═☆    ☆        ┈━═☆☆    ┈━═☆   ☆

yeah yeah...I know this is cheesey and a filler, but I like these kinds of things....and it's what you get while I wait to become motivated to write about how Tokyo went.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment